Low Carb Peanut Butter Pancakes and a Housing Update

The countdown is officially on! In exactly 6 weeks and 1 day, our family will be moving into our new home. It seems like forever ago when we sold our last home and we can't wait to begin settling in. And how fun will it be to move in on the weekend of Valentine's Day? Talk about the perfect gift. :)


Here's an update of where our house is now. As of yesterday, we officially had our driveway and sidewalk poured. We also have all the cabinets and shelves up in the house, paint is done, and even our trashcans have been installed.
Can I just tell you how excited I am about these trashcans? One for trash, one for recycling, and all hidden away within a nice looking drawer. It will be heaven! I cannot wait to start packing up (again) for our next move.

In the midst of all this fun though, and with the added excitement of the holidays, I caught a bug. Bleh. But, on the plus side, me being sick led me to these delicious Low Carb Peanut Butter Pancakes. Yum!


Not only do these pancakes only need 6 ingredients (all of which I luckily happened to have in our kitchen) but they're protein packed and Keto friendly. These turned out so yummy, I'm sure I'll be adding them to the menu for our New Years Day breakfast. 


Low Carb Peanut Butter Pancakes

2 Eggs
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
4 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
4 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder

Directions:
1. Mix eggs, peanut butter, and cinnamon.
2. Once smooth, add in whipping cream. Mix in flax seeds and baking powder last. 
3. Pour batter into a buttered frying pan, cook over medium heat flipping only a few times, and enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts