Nut Butter & Cinnamon Oatmeal

I love starting my weekend off with a workout and today's workout was extra fun. My gym always does a GREAT job of creating workouts in the theme of whatever holiday may be coming up, so today ours was similar to an Easter Egg Hunt only instead of searching for eggs, you're searching for stations to do your reps. I loved it! We even had girls who wore bunny ears the whole time. :)

After my morning workout its time to fuel up for whatever adventures we have planned. for the day This morning, I made my Nut Butter & Cinnamon Oatmeal. Its yummy, its good for you, and it warms you up when its chilly outside.
Nut Butter & Cinnamon Oatmeal

Ingredients:
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats (Gluten free)
2 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
2/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/3 Cup Water
1 Tbsp. Nut Butter
Cinnamon to Taste (I love cinnamon so I use a lot)

 Directions: Add all ingredients to a saucepan except for the nut butter. Heat mixture on low until thick, stirring frequently. Stir in the nut butter and enjoy!

Give it a try and let me know what you think! Oh, and if you're ever in the market for an amazing, women-only gym check out Kaia Fit. There are locations all over the place and I promise you will love it!

Comments

Popular Posts