Cocoa Pumpkin Smoothies and A Little Ghostie Fun

I've been away for a little while. Holy cow, I've been away for about a month now! I've been dealing with a few personal crises, but wow I didn't realize it had been that long. Time flies I guess...
I love corny jokes! Find the original image here.
Any who, I am ready to jump back into the swing of things and figured I'd start this week off right: with a new smoothie recipe and a little fun with ghosts. :)

This morning as I was checking in with my Facebook feed, I happened upon this video of a ghost walking through Disneyland. I love Disneyland and I LOVE a good ghost story so how could I resist not sharing?
Added bonus, it definitely put me in the mood for all things Fall, October, and Halloween. Once I wishing for cooler weather and wonderfully spooky decorations, I was struck with a inkling for a delicious (but healthy) pumpkin smoothie for breakfast. Check out this beauty!

Cocoa Pumpkin Smoothie
2 Cups Almond Milk
1 Cup Canned Pumpkin
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 Tbsp Honey
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Ginger
1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
1 Handful Spinach
1 Handful Shredded Carrots
1 Handful Ice

Throw it in a blender and enjoy! It was just what I needed and the slight sweetness added by the honey is enough to curb your cravings for sugary goodness.

Comments

Popular Posts